Business intelligence software and tools are used to transform data into insights. Such insights allow making faster and more accurate strategic and tactical business decisions.
Business intelligence tools collect and analyze data from different sources, present analytical findings in reports, summaries, interactive graphs, providing users with detailed information about the business situation.
Why is business intelligence important?
- It allows you to assess the state of the business: using historical data, main activity indicators or KPIs (key performance indicators) are displayed;
- Displays measurement metrics and standards for various business processes;
- Allows to identify market trends and notice business problems to be solved;
- Enables data visualization, thus improving the quality of data display and understanding;
- Can be used not only for large but also for small and medium-sized businesses.
Advantages of business intelligence:
- Increases productivity: with this tool, you can create reports with a single click, thus saving a lot of time and resources and making employees more productive.
- Improves process vision: highlights the visibility of business processes and allows you to identify areas that need more attention.
- Lets one see the overall picture: helps employees get an overview using business intelligence dashboards and reports.
- Simplifies business processes: eliminates the complexity related to business processes, automates data analysis by offering predictive analytics, machine learning, statistical analysis, and other methodologies.
- Allows easy analysis of: promotes the use of data in decision-making, and even users without technical analytics experience can collect and process data quickly.
Microsoft Power BI business intelligence tool: systematized information is provided in real-time
Accurate information allows to get clear insights from the data and make decisions faster. Thus, the Microsoft Power BI tool allows one to meet these business needs.
Using this tool, customers create enterprise data models the information from which is later visualized in reports and interactive graphs. It is an intuitive, easy-to-understand tool with many analysis and visualization capabilities for the end-user.
Microsoft Power BI features:
- Allows you to access your data wherever it is: data can be accessed from a variety of sources in the enterprise or the cloud. These include Dynamics 365, Google Analytics, Azure SQL DB, Excel, SharePoint, and more.
- Easy to model and process data: Preparing data with this tool takes little time, despite the large amount of data being processed and the production of attractive and interactive reports.
- Ability to use visual interactive reports: Using the drag-and-drop method and hundreds of advanced visualization templates one can create impressive interactive reports. You can also create your templates. Such interactivity allows data to be read simply and individually.
- Share with anyone, anywhere: Employees can access data and reports based on their roles in the company, using smart mobile devices or computers from anywhere, anytime.
What is Power BI? Watch here
Power BI - use your data. Any data, in any way, anywhere: Watch here