FOR YOU, if You are willing to move the mountains by making the world a better place and are experienced in Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Hibernate.
WE are inviting You to CONTRIBUTE to the design and development of “SAULĖ” (eng. “SUN”) – a meaningful project, in which you will collaborate during the implementation of new information system whose aim is to reduce the factors of the emergence and spread of corruption in public procurement.
OFFER to make the “SAULĖ” shine brighter with a team of great colleagues, who are experienced in work on various, large and for many people important projects. Moreover: flexible work schedule, additional health insurance, a comfortable workplace in the centre of Vilnius with recreation and active leisure areas.
MERIT if you are experienced in Docker Containers, Microservices, Jenkins, CI/CD, DevOps, Tomcat, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ technologies.
WE WILL ENTRUST YOU the development of large information systems, and one of them is environmentally important, bright, and heart-warming project “SAULĖ”.
WRITE OR CALL – we are waiting for Your letter with a curriculum vitae to email@example.com, or call +370 615 31819.
FULL STACK JAVA DEVELOPER
- Development of business-critical, highly available, large scale and vast in size applications, based on Microservices architecture principles, Java, Kafka, VueJS and similar technologies.
- Software architecture design.
- Estimation of requirements.
- Review of technical documentation.
- Code review.
- Collaborating with international teams.
4+ years of experience:
- Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate
- Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar databases design and development, SQL knowledge
- REST web service design and development
- Experience in designing and developing of business highly available, large-scale applications Git, Gitlab, Maven or Gradle
- Knowledge of Lithuanian and English (B1 level)
- Micro services architecture design and development
- Docker Containers, Jenkins, CI/CD, DevOps, Tomcat
- Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc
- OAuth2, OpenID
- Apache Cassandra, MongoDB etc.
- JMeter, JUnit
- GrayLog, Grafana
- Jira, Confluence
- A professional and supportive team.
- Variety of interesting and large projects.
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development.
- Convenient workplace in the centre of Vilnius (“Vilniaus Vartai”) and possibilities to work remotely.
- Chill zone, table football, table tennis, and other fun activities which you can enjoy during your break.
- Free car parking or free use of public transport.
- Additional health insurance.
- Interesting leisure time and celebrations with amazing colleagues.
- Pluralsight learning account.
- Salary offered (bruto): 3000 – 5200 eur